CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Teeter-Totter Safety 101



Yes, Bethany and Erica are reverting back to their
younger days. Perhaps they should have reviewed
the basics...



I suppose it's a little late to remind them to communicate...
I looked out the kitchen window just in time to
catch this great photo opportunity. I heard screaming and
then someone shouting, "I thought you were going to tell me
before you let go!" Some much for the basics...




They seem to be alive...They're still smiling!
I'm sure they've learned their lesson...



Or have they?!? This toy of Kennedy's has sure
been a big hit for teenagers when they come to hangout.
I guess the child in us never goes away!
Maybe Jared and I should try it out! What do you think?!?

2 comments:

Marcie said...

I love the pictures. Maybe you should print some basic rules up for this dangerous toy!

Allie said...

That is hilarious!
If you and Jared try it, make sure someone is home to take photos--