It's football time ...Yes Bethany, made her grand entrance along with the cheerleaders. I think Kinsey and Bethany are discussing which way they are going to run... It even looks like someone
is offering a plea for help!
Ready, Set...Oh wait...

Let's call a time out...again...Now what was I suppossed to do?!? Needless to say, the cheerleaders showed great effort but were defeated by the "Black Attack " aka...girls who were in it to win. It was pouring down rain, wind blowing , freezing cold and when all was said and done of course the cheerleaders gave themselves a great cheer!!! Go girly, girls...You were awesome!
Let's call a time out...again...Now what was I suppossed to do?!? Needless to say, the cheerleaders showed great effort but were defeated by the "Black Attack " aka...girls who were in it to win. It was pouring down rain, wind blowing , freezing cold and when all was said and done of course the cheerleaders gave themselves a great cheer!!! Go girly, girls...You were awesome!


2 comments:
Fun! We want to know when her next game is. We don't have enough laughter in our lives, so we'll come watch Bethany.
Marie--I'm sad to inform you that her football career is over!!! Maybe wrestling could be next!
Post a Comment