CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bethany's Driving.....Yikes!



Yes... The time has come for Bethany to begin driving.
We decided to go on a Sunday drive around the Pond. I got the opportunity to sit up front while Jared was the back seat driver. Bethany doesn't have a speed problem...Yet, but we were driving and suddenly we saw the sign below:



Jared rather calmly said, "Dip, Slow down..."
After he repeated it for the 4th time and the front of the Subaru went into the dip, Bethany realized he was talking to her. He asked her if she saw the sign and she replied,"I'm watching the road Dad, how was I supposed to see that!" Then she said ,"And all this time I thought you were calling me the Dip--slow down." What fun moments are ahead of us!!!



Yes, the car is still in one piece!

3 comments:

Allie said...

Ahhh! Bethany we love ya!!! (We will be watching out for the "dip" though.)

Marcie said...

Between dips and islands we will be staying clear.

Herd of Sheps said...

Ha ha ha. I love this story! Bethany was telling me about it. Fun memories~ Way to go Bethany, I am so proud of you!!