
Hey...it's only 2 bucks and they think it hilarious. I have tried to explain that people do this all the time.. It's a novelty to them right now and it works for me! They decided on Black Friday to go shopping so off they went. It only takes about 2 hours to get to the mall and another 2 hours back... You go girls!
Jake and Yanzey decided to go out on Black Friday @1:30AM...Not kidding!!! I value my sleep!!! Ohhh, to be young and not a care in the world...


3 comments:
They crack me up! I took the boys to Randy's work in Provo on the bus one day when they were little because they wanted to "ride the bus." And we've NEVER done it since! :o)
You go Bethany! Now you won't need your license because the bus will get you there eventually!
That is so funny. It is a good idea if it is so cheap!!
Post a Comment