CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Family Christmas Party



Our little weekend getaway... It snowed quite a bit and several of Jared's siblings and Jared were stranded on the road waiting for the snow plows for about 3-4 hours... We're glad they finally made it...several people had bumps and bruises from slipping and sliding.







Here's a few of Jared's siblings...Martin, Rick, Jenna, Jared, Chris, Allie, Mom & Dad...Don't they look good!













Christina taught "Thriller" to some of us! Jared really knows how to bust a move!!!














I am a little concerned with Jake... I'm not really sure what's up! He thinks he has a new talent!


Chris serenaded us with Neil Diamond songs... I am amazed at the talent that came alive!






















Yes, this is my man...on the Catwalk...Imitating , "I'm Too Sexy For My Shirt" Wow... I'm sure everyone was in AWE...I know I was! What a HOTTIE!!!








As the evening went on, we played games with family and friends. Marte and Marcie helped us play a vicious game of spoons! It's a fend for yourself game. We had a blast! We are very blessed to have such a great family and fabulous friends! Thanks Jared for planning this! We all want to go back soon!



1 comment:

Marcie said...

It was a lot of fun. Thanks for letting us come and invade your cabin.