CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend Getaway...















Any guesses where this is ?!?













Okay, I'm sure this picture will give it away...
Jared spoiled me this weekend and took me to
Hotel Park City for our anniversary. I think this is
one of my new favorite places to getaway.
We went to lunch, then to the outlets,
matinee movie and dinner at Ruth's Chris---what a meal!!!
It snowed both days and the leaves had turned to various colors.
The scenery was fantastic!
My kids were great to hang out together and
watch out for each other. Kennedy was a great babysitter!
It's a rough job taking care of teenagers!
Thanks Jared for a great weekend!

1 comment:

Herd of Sheps said...

Is it the Mountainside Marriott? If so, YES, I love that place! Perfect location (as is any place in park City). What a fun getaway. Congratulations!!
Pssssttt, (whispering) could you ask Jared to talk to Tyler and give some strong hints that Tyler should do something like this for me? Just in passing of coarse, or point blank, whatever works... :) ha ha!!