We invited VT's over for pumpkin painting and carameled apples. We, or should I say "I" , enjoy painting pumpkins better than carving...I hate the gunk in the inside! The kids painted some great faces!


I pretended to be the caramel apple specialist...
Not to bad for the first time trying the recipe!

I had great helpers and observers!
Jared is conveniently missing during the pictures!
I pretended to be the caramel apple specialist...
Not to bad for the first time trying the recipe!
I had great helpers and observers!
Jared is conveniently missing during the pictures!
Don is supervising...
Can you tell!

Walker seems to be getting more use out of the glasses than
Taylor...Yes, Taylor that's a hint!

The final outcome...What great faces!!! Too cute for words...

Walker seems to be getting more use out of the glasses than
Taylor...Yes, Taylor that's a hint!
The final outcome...What great faces!!! Too cute for words...


2 comments:
Cute pumpkins. Cute kids. And the carmel apple you shared was delicious!! I need the recipe.
Looks so fun!!! Hey here is my blog address www.matandcasey.blogspot.com!!
Post a Comment