Since I regularly have "Jen Moments"--otherwise known as "blonde moments"...I thought this was a great Bethany moment! As Bethany is doing the dishes last night she randomly said, "So, you know those Swedish fish candies...Do you spell that like sweet -ish or what?!? Then she rambles on for a few minutes about how you could spell it...Finally Jared asked if she knew about the country called Sweden...Kids say the funniest things...even when they're 16!

(Yes...Bethany is going to have a fit that I blogged this...She told me no one else wants to hear about our "stupid lives"!)
4 comments:
I love hearing about your 'stupid'lives. Bethany, you are a dork!
I quite enjoy hearing about your lives. That is so funny!!
Good to know that we aren't the only ones with dumb moments!
Oh yes! We LOVE to hear that others have "LUCY" moments (as my family calls them!) :o)
Post a Comment