Okay...So it's Halloween and a few of us decided to join in the spirit of the costume scene. Of course, Kennedy picked her costume weeks ago but Halloween evening my teenagers and their friends all decided to come to our house and rummage through the costume bins for the perfect outfit! I'm sure you'll all be impressed with the creativity!!! I thought the pink hair was quite a new addition for myself! Jared was very skeptical of even being near me. Perhaps he thought he might grow some pink hair. It might be kinda cute!?!
Strawberry Coffee Cake
11 hours ago


3 comments:
Love the costumes. And Jen, you look better as a clown then I even imagined you would.
Oh, cute pictures! What a fun night! And Jen, way to get into it...you looked great!
I love it!! Halloween is such a fun time of year. Cute costumes, fun post!!
Post a Comment